© Photos courtesy of L.J. Weslowski, Light Capture Photography.
Training/Education & Professional Development Committee
Transit Training Page
The training and education committee works to create opportunities to develop educational forums and training to enrich the level of knowledge and professional development of the membership. This committee works with other organizations and partner to bring valuable training to the State.
Training Committee Chairs:
Vincent Brown, CATS
Rob Brink, KERR
GOAL: To develop and host educational forums, workshops,
webinars and online training opportunities throughout the State to meet the needs of the NCPTA members.
- Identify topics and speakers for training
- Manage logistics for training
- Develop an annual web based training calendar and brochure
- Coordinate training opportunities with other organizations, system and business members
- Conduct needs surveys to determine member training priorities
- Disseminate information through the list serve on non-NCPTA training opportunities
- Explore funding options such as RTAP to support training initiatives
For training opportunities see the Calendar of Events.