© Photos courtesy of L.J. Weslowski, Light Capture Photography.
Membership Committee Chair: Camille Sterling
The Membership Committee’s serves as the heart of the Association. Taking a lead role in communicating with pro-spective, and current members at all membership category levels. The Committee’s actively works to assure member engagement and that membership benefits are maximized. The Committee actively pursues opportunities to reach potential members that provide transportation and or products and services to the transit industry in North Carolina.
Goal: Increase and Sustaining Membership
- Manage the membership process including preparation of annual dues invoices, issuance of membership certifi-cates, development of prospective membership letters and follow up.
- Provide support to new members
- Expand membership by recruiting and engaging in membership drives to reach perspective vendors, businesses and organizations.
- Manage the Directory database and production of the NCPTA Membership Directory
- Provide members with contacts for valuable products and services while enhancing the business opportunities for our affiliate members.
- Maximize affiliate member’s exposure to potential customers throughout the year and at all NCPTA events includ-ing forums and the annual NCPTA conference
To learn more about the “Power of Membership”
Click here for a Membership Application
Click here for the NCPTA Membership Directory