© Photos courtesy of L.J. Weslowski, Light Capture Photography.
Ray Boylston, Town of Cary
Kurt Neufang, URS
Kim Angel, Macon County Transit;
Becky Smith, Clay County
Pierre Osei-Owusu - DATA;
Dana Spurgeon - National Bus;
Richard Jones, NCDOT
Golf Outing Chair:
Mike Lovett, Greene County
Patricia Bellinger, CATS
Awards – NCPTA Executive Committee
The Conference Committee is responsible for planning and executing the premier event of the association—the annual conference. The NCPTA Annual Conference convenes in the spring and serves as the state’s primary meeting for transportation systems, professionals and vendors. Key components of the 3-day event include a vendor expo, Roadeo, Awards Program and Golf Outing.
Goal: To convene an annual conference, Expo and Roadeo
• Assist in the Logistics of the Conference, Roadeo and Expo
• Recommend activities for the EXPO
• Develop the Conference Theme
• Identify the workshop sessions and speakers
• Recommend venues for future conferences
• Review final print products such as the conference brochure, save the date
• Manage registration and Volunteers
• Participate in regular committee meetings
• Act as Host Committee and welcome registrants
• Organize awards program
Public Transportation: Power of the Past…Force of the Future
Hilton Riverside Wilmington
All conference Web sites open in a new window:
2012 Conference: "Transportation & the Economy"
2011 Conference: "New Connections...New Directions"
2010 Conference: "Transit: Moving Forward"
2009 Conference: "Sharing The Vision"
2008 25th Anniversary Conference: "Where We Have Been, Where We Are, Where We Are Going"
2007 Conference: "Pooling Our Ideas"